Basketball (Summer, Fall & Winter)
- 2017 SUMMER Basketball Schedule SQUIRTS DIVISION (Berkeley 2000)
- 2017 SUMMER Basketball Schedule BOYS 3RD/4TH DIVISION (Berkeley 2000)
- 2017 SUMMER Basketball Schedule BOYS 5TH/6TH DIVISION (Berkeley 2000)
- 2017 SUMMER Basketball Schedule BOYS 7TH/8TH DIVISION (Berkeley 2000)
- 2017 SUMMER Basketball Schedule BOYS 7th/8th Grade Division (Randy Smith Rec Center)
- 2017 SUMMER BASKETBALL Schedule BOYS High School Division (Randy Smith Rec Center)
- 2017 Summer Basketball League SPONSOR FORM
- M-BC Parks & Recreation CODE OF ETHICS
IF you have been approved by the Basketball League Coordinator (Ron Watkins or Bob Showe) to coach or assistant coach in our summer, fall or winter leagues, please follow the link below to complete your volunteer background check which is required before you are able to participate in our leagues. These background checks are valid for two years. **Please do not submit a background check application for any of our programs, leagues or classes. While we are thankful for ALL those that give their time to Parks & Recreation, please understand that for the safety of the children who participate in our activities, we must approve all interested volunteers prior to completing the process of the background check.
The Martinsburg-Berkeley County Boys Basketball League is open to boys ages 8-18 and in grades 3-12 as of September 1, 2017. (Children ages 6 & 7 will play in the co-ed Squirt League.) Summer season registration will begin in April, with games beginning in June. Fall season registration will be held mid-July through mid-August, with games beginning in September. Winter season registration will begin mid-October through mid-November, with games beginning in January. New players must submit a copy of their birth certificate with application. Registration Fee: $55 ($60 for non-Berkeley County residents) per player Admission to games is $2 per person. Players and coaches are admitted to their games at no charge.