The CHILDREN’S GARDEN will open the last Saturday in May for the 2018 season.
- Children’s Garden Program Registration (Coming Soon)
- Children’s Garden Membership Form (Coming Soon)
- Come outside to play and learn! Membership for each child covers an entire season of an affordable opportunity to visit the Garden multiple times. Discounts on activities and member-only events will be offered. The new 2018 Brochure will be available early April 2018. Please also check this website and our Facebook page weekly for added programs and updates.
- Membership Fees:
- 1 Child- $40
- 2 Children- $60
- 3 Children- $80
- 4 Children- $100
CHILDREN’S GARDEN PRIVATE TOURS & PARTIES
**Please call our Administrative Office for more information at 304-264-4842 ext 16. for information regarding Private Children’s Garden reservations for small groups, daycares, and camps as well as School Field Trips during the open season.
NEW! 2018 Children’s Garden School Field Trips
(Contact our office at 304-264-4842 ext 16 to schedule your field trip)
THE CHILDREN’S GARDEN….
A sixteen foot climbing mountain is the hub of the garden with paths circling it to encourage running and physical play. Small themed activity “niches” can be found throughout the area and each has both a physical and educational component. The garden has many trees, bushes, shrubs and flowers to attract birds and butterflies and the construction materials are as environmentally friendly as possible.
With parental supervision, children will be able to discover, imagine and enjoy all of the gardens’ features:
- Hobbit House
- Look-Out Tower
- ABC Garden & Reading Nook
- Tiny Tots Exploration Area
- Drip Drop Water Zone
- Butterfly Garden
- Dinosaur Dig
- Nest Niche
- Zippity Zip Line
- Tune Town
- My Free Library
If you are interested in making a contribution, you can do so in several ways:
- sponsor a specific feature,
- donate toward landscaping or make a nonspecific monetary contribution.
Any donation is tax deductible if donated through Parks and Rec and designated for the Gateway Children’s Garden at Ambrose.