:Below is the make-up schedule for Turning Pointe dance. Dance classes for Tuesday, March 20th will be rescheduled as follows:
- Miss Rachael’s teen ballet and jazz will be Saturday APRIL 7th from 12:45-2:45pm
- Miss Rachael’s junior/teen tap (11-13 yr olds) on Saturday APRIL 7th from 2:45-3:30pm
:: Below is the make-up schedule for Wednesday, March 21st classes. They will be rescheduled as follows:
- Miss Courtney’s Ballet and Jazz class ages 8-10 AND Miss Amy’s Modern class will be held during normal day and times over “spring break” on Wednesday, April 4th!
An educational dance program, TPCD provides a variety of dance classes for students–ages three years to adult.
The dance program runs from September to May, with a recital in May. All classes, except for Ballroom/Adult classes, are recital classes and will be required to pay an additional costume fee for recital.
- New students attempting to register after November will not be accepted into recital classes until the following year.
- All students are required to take Ballet and/or Creative Movement in order to take any other class except for Hip Hop, Ballroom or Tap.
- Students are also required to follow a strict dress code for their classes.
- Parents are not permitted in the dance studio, an observation day for parents will be scheduled in December.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT FOR THESE MONTHLY CLASSES ARE DUE BY THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH TO AVOID A $10 LATE FEE PER CLASS**
Students who are registered for 3 or more dance classes per month receive a 25% discount on their classes.