The Quad State Basketball Classics Tournaments dates for 2015 are Tournament 1: March 28-29; Tournament 2: April 11-12; Tournament 3: April 25-26; Tournament 4: May 16-17.
SCHEDULES FOR MAY 16-17, 2015 TOURNAMENT:
- BOYS 3RD/4TH GRADE DIVISION SCHEDULE
- BOYS 5TH GRADE DIVISION SCHEDULE
- BOYS 7TH GRADE DIVISION SCHEDULE
- BOYS 7TH GRADE DIVISION BRACKET
- BOYS 8TH GRADE DIVISION SCHEDULE
- BOYS 9TH GRADE DIVISION SCHEDULE
- BOYS 10TH GRADE DIVISION SCHEDULE
- BOYS 11TH/12TH GRADE DIVISION SCHEDULE
- GIRLS 7TH GRADE DIVISION SCHEDULE
- GIRLS 9TH/10TH GRADE DIVISION SCHEDULE
These are youth basketball tournaments for grades 4-12.
Games for the May 16-17, 2015 tournament will be played at the following locations (please see your schedule for exact location for your division): Musselman High School, Mountain Ridge Middle School, and the W. Randy Smith Recreation Center (next to Musselman High School) in Inwood, WV.
TOURNAMENT WEEKEND INFORMATION:
- COST: $5.00 per person /per day (Cash Only) ::: The wristband you receive will allow you entry into all game facilities that day. **Children ages 5 and under are free.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to start of first game.
Below is information about a discount rates with nearby hotels if your team should need accommodations during the tournament:
- Quality Inn (Spring Mills-Martinsburg North off Exit 20) ::: Group rate/$62 per room ::: 877-859-5095 / 304-274-6100
- Days Inn (209 Viking Way, Martinsburg) ::: Group rate/$59 per room ::: 800-329-7466 / 304-263-1800