Below are the schedules Tournament 1: March 28th & 29th :::
- BOYS 4TH & BOYS 8TH DIVISION AT MOUNTAIN RIDGE MIDDLE
- BOYS 4TH DIVISION BRACKET (MOUNTAIN RIDGE MIDDLE)
- BOYS 8TH DIVISION BRACKET (MOUNTAIN RIDGE MIDDLE)
- BERKELEY 2000 BOYS 3RD/BOYS 7TH/ BOYS 9TH/GIRLS 4/5 DIVISIONS LIST (SATURDAY)
- BERKELEY 2000 BOYS 3RD/ BOYS 7TH/BOYS 9TH/ GIRLS 4/5 DIVISIONS LIST (SUNDAY)
- W RANDY SMITH REC 6TH/ BOYS 11 & 12 / GIRLS 7 & 8 / GIRLS 9 & 10 CENTER BOYS DIVISIONS LIST (SATURDAY)
- W RANDY SMITH REC CENTER BOYS 6TH/ BOYS 11 & 12/ GIRLS 7 & 8/ GIRLS 9 & 10 DIVISIONS LIST (SUNDAY)
The Quad State Basketball Classics Tournaments dates for 2015 are Tournament 1: March 28-29; Tournament 2: April 11-12; Tournament 3: April 25-26; Tournament 4: May 16-17.
These are youth basketball tournaments for grades 4-12. Games will be played at both the Berkeley 2000 Recreation Center at Lambert Park, in Martinsburg, WV and at the W. Randy Smith Recreation Center next to Musselman High School in Inwood, WV.
TOURNAMENT WEEKEND INFORMATION:
- COST: $5.00 per person /per day (Cash Only) ::: The wristband you receive will allow you entry into all game facilities that day. **Children ages 5 and under are free.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to start of first game.
Below is information about a discount rates with nearby hotels if your team should need accommodations during the tournament:
- Quality Inn (Spring Mills-Martinsburg North off Exit 20) ::: Group rate/$62 per room ::: 877-859-5095 / 304-274-6100
- Days Inn (209 Viking Way, Martinsburg) ::: Group rate/$59 per room ::: 800-329-7466 / 304-263-1800