There are a variety of ways that you can include your business, organization or you as a private citizen in the activities, programs and classes here at Martinsburg-Berkeley County Parks & Recreation.
- Donation/Gift – These funds of any amount can be designated to particular park, program, feature, project or even general operations in which your gift can be used where the Board and Staff determine it will serve the best purpose. This type of gift can also be done as part of your estate planning.
- Team Sponsor – We have a number of leagues such as basketball, soccer, and volleyball that depend on the generosity of local area businesses, organizations and clubs to sponsor teams. The fee’s vary, depending on the sport, but average around $125 per team and will give your business or organization’s name printed on the teams t-shirt for the season. These shirts are seen by hundreds of guests coming out to watch the games and since the kids keep the shirts, it isn’t uncommon to see some of them walking around our community with them on.
- Sign Sponsor – We offer businesses or organizations permanent advertising in our Berkeley 2000 Recreation Center and W. Randy Smith Recreation Center basketball gymnasiums and our Flip-Over Gymnastics wing. These metal signs are displayed in perpetuity and available in three sizes/sponsorship prices:
- 4’ x 8’ metal, color sign to include business/organization name, contact information, slogan and logo (if desired) – $10,000
- 4’ x 4’ metal, color sign to include business/organization name, contact information, slogan and logo (if desired) – $5,000
- 2’ x 2’ metal, color sign with business/organization name, contact information and slogan – $2,500
Our facilities are used year-round for a variety of activities-from leagues to practices to private events and parties – giving your business or organization exposure on a nearly daily basis! Your sponsorship is a partnership with Martinsburg-Berkeley County Parks & Recreation to help us grow quality programs, classes and leagues for our community as well as expand the facilities to house this growth.