Admission for spectators to games is $3 per person (ages 5 and under are free). Players and coaches are admitted to their games at no charge.
New players must submit a copy of their birth certificate at time of registration.
Practices can be held anywhere in the county and games are split between both the Randy Smith Center, Inwood & Berkeley 2000 Recreation Center, Martinsburg (unless otherwise noted at time of registration).
- Summer season registration will begin in April, with games beginning in June.
- Fall season registration will be held mid-July through mid-August, with games beginning in September.
- Winter season registration will begin mid-October through mid-November, with games beginning in January.
- Spring season registration will begin mid-January, with games held mid-March through April.
- Please note that the Fall Basketball League schedule is for the Berkeley 2000 Recreation Center and the W. Randy Smith Recreation Center as games are combined between both locations.