- Download 10
- File Size 442.50 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 14, 2023
- Last Updated March 14, 2023
2023 Mowing Services Bid
The Martinsburg-Berkeley County Parks & Recreation Board is now accepting bids for mowing service of its 18 city and county parks for the 2023 growing season, along with options for a second and third year.
Address sealed bids to the attention of Bob Williams, Executive Director, and specify “Mowing Services Bid” on the envelope. Sealed bids will be received until 4:30PM on Monday, March 27, 2023, at 273 Woodbury Avenue, Martinsburg, WV 25404. The Bid Opening will be held in the Administrative Office at the same address listed above immediately following the bid submission on Monday, March 27, 2023. Bids submitted after the deadline will not be valid or considered. No oral, telephone, or email proposals will be accepted. Contractor work is to begin the week of April 3, 2023.
If bids will be hand-delivered before the due date, please deliver between 9am-5pm (Monday-Friday) to the Berkeley 2000 Recreation Center Administration Office, 273 Woodbury Avenue, Martinsburg, WV 25404.
Additional bid information and specifications can be found at www.mbcparks-rec.org. Any questions regarding bid specifications may be answered by contacting Bob Williams, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304- 264-4842.
- Mowing Map - Ambrose Park
- Mowing Map - DuPont Soccer Complex
- Mowing Map - East Burke Street Park
- Mowing Map - Gerrardstown Athletic Field
- Mowing Map - Goldie Gibbons Park
- Mowing Map - Hedgesville Park
- Mowing Map - Inwood Bunker Hill Park
- Mowing Map - Lambert Park
- Mowing Map - Leeland Park
- Mowing Map - MLK Park
- Mowing Map - Oak Street Park
- Mowing Map - Oatesdale Park
- Mowing Map - PO Faulkner Park
- Mowing Map - Poor House Farm Park
- Mowing Map - Randy Smith Rec Center
- Mowing Map - Rooney Park
- Mowing Map - Roush Field
- Mowing Map - War Memorial Park