PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS MUST BE the ones to register their children for open gym. All waivers are done upon registration. You do NOT need to register yourself or children under 18 months.
Open gym is a time we offer the public to bring their children to come and play. The cost is $8 per child and $6 for each additional sibling.
Starting June 1st – all open gyms on Saturday and Sunday must PRE-REGISTER. There will be no payment accepted at the door.
OPEN GYM TIMES:
Main Wing (Entrance 8)
- Monday – Friday
- 10am to 11am – ages 7 and under
- 11am to 12pm – ages 8+ (Excluding Tuesdays)
- 9 to 10am- ages 7 and under
- 10 to 11am- ages 8+
- 11 to 11:45am Special Needs Open gym $6
- A caregiver must stay with participants at all times
- Siblings of special needs participants may participate as well
- Friday Adult Open Gym
- 7 to 8pm
Marshall Mason Wing
- 12 to 1pm ages 5 and under (starting June 4th)
We are strict with age requirements, particularly in the summer to ensure safety for all participants.
Monthly pass = $56 per month for unlimited open gyms during designated times listed above (sibling discount of $10)
We are closed on the following dates for winter session:
- November 9th and 10th
- November 20th – 24th
- December 24th – 26th
- December 29th – Jan 1st.