PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS MUST BE the ones to register their children for open gym. All waivers are done upon registration. Pre-registration is NOT required, however, it will make your check in process faster and easier. You can click register in the top right hand corner, and enter key word ‘open gym’. You do NOT need to register yourself or children under 18 months.
Open gym is a time we offer the public to bring their children to come and play. The cost is $8 per child and $6 for each additional sibling.
OPEN GYM TIMES:
Main Wing (Big Gym): This is the gym with the foam pits and inground trampolines. The entrance is nearest the soccer fields.
- Monday – Friday 10am to 11am – ages 7 and under
- Monday- Friday 11am to 12pm – ages 8+ (Excluding Tuesdays)
- Sunday 9 to 10am- ages 7 and under
- Sunday 10 to 11am- ages 8+
- Special Needs Open gym Sunday 11 to 11:45am – $6
- A caregiver must stay with participants at all times
- Siblings of special needs participants may participate as well
- Adult Open Gym – Friday 7 to 8pm
We are fairly strict with age requirements, particularly in the summer to ensure safety for all participants.
Monthly pass = $56 per month for unlimited open gyms during designated times listed above (sibling discount of $10)
We are closed on the following dates: