Open Gyms for Basketball/Volleyball will be posted as they are scheduled throughout the year. These open gyms can take place at either the Berkeley 2000 Rec Center or the W. Randy Smith Rec Center (or both). See below for details.
Get ready for basketball season by participating in Summer Basketball Camp. This is a great way to sharpen your skills! We have three camps planned for this summer at both recreation center locations. Details below: Girls Basketball Camps with Vicky Bullett:
- June 19-22 at the W. Randy Smith Recreation Center
- July 24-27 at the Berkeley 2000 Recreation Center
- August 7-10 at the Berkeley 2000 Recreation Center
- Grades 1-3: 5:45pm-7:00pm (all camps)
- Grades 4-6: 7:15pm-8:30pm (all camps)
- June 26-29 at the Berkeley 2000 Recreation Center
- Grades 1-3: 5:45pm-7:00pm
- Grades 4-6: 7:15pm-8:30pm
- July 24-27 at the W. Randy Smith Recreation Center
- Grades 1-4: 5:45pm-7:00pm
- Grades 5-7: 7:15pm-8:30pm
Participants will work on the fundamentals of dribbling, passing, proper shooting technique, footwork and agility, offense/defense drills, and basic knowledge of the game.
Participants will work on the fundamentals of dribbling, ball handling skills, passing, footwork, & agility, offense/defense drills, and basic knowledge of the game. Open to boys and girls ages 5 to 7-year-olds (age as of 06/01/2023)
Admission for spectators to games is $3 per person (ages 5 and under are free). Players and coaches are admitted to their games at no charge. Anyone age 10 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult age 18 or over to be allowed entrance into the facility.