Flip Over Gymnastics offers a variety of recreational gymnastics classes for girls and boys, ages 18 months – adult. We also offer tumbling, trampoline, cheer conditioning classes, private lessons and more. We have two competitive teams; Trampoline and Tumbling and Artistic. We also love to play with the kids in the community during open gym, and birthday parties.
All toddler (ages 5 and under) classes are held in the Marshall Mason Wing, entrance 3.
All school aged (ages 6 and up) classes are held in the Main Gymnastics Wing, entrance 8.
Gymnastics is a sport that could lead to serious injury and possibly death. It is imperative that safety rules are strictly followed and enforced. Failure to do so will lead to permanent dismissal from the gymnastics facility.
- No Open Gym Feb 21st and 22nd for equipment installation
- No classes or open gyms on Sunday, March 31st for Easter
- Berkeley Co Spring Break Open as usual
- March 1st spring show session registration opens (No Tiny Tumblers 1 or Cartwheel Kids 1)
- Annual Show May 13th-15th
- Spring Floor Delivery May 12th
- Spring Session ends May 24th
- Summer Session begins June 1st